Friday, February 18, 2011

Misto

My sister-in-law, Kyle, bought me a fabulous Christmas present that I need to tell you about. It's called a Misto Sprayer:
It is the best thing ever!!!!

What you do is you pour any oil of your choice (I've used olive and vegetable in mine!) into the Misto. The lid serves a pump and it becomes your very own cooking spray! I use it all the time. I will never need to buy PAM again!

And the beauty of it is, it's just oil. No extra additives or chemicals. I use it to oil my oven fries instead of drizzling oil. Evan uses it to cook eggs. It is fabulous! It is seriously one of my favorite kitchen tools.

You can find them on Amazon.com for as little as $7.00 or they sell them at places like World Market and Bed Bath & Beyond for around $10.00.

I highly recommend it and feel you should purchase one for you, your parents, your grandkids and the mailman!

No comments:

Post a Comment